It's Official!

We have an orphanage! Over the last few weeks, I've been working with the guys from Red Letters Campaign (RLC) and Children's HopeChest to find an orphanage that we could be involved with. Right before Christmas we got everything nailed down. We will be working with Moses' House orphanage in Ethiopia. I only have few details right now but I know there are 70 children there in need of sponsors. Right now, we have 11 sponsors and RLC has 20 other sponsors. So we have almost half of the children sponsored!

If you are interested in sponsoring a child, please let me know. I have been emailing the people who I know are interested. If you have not received an email from me and are interested, please either leave a comment on the blog or drop me a line using the 'Contact Me' widget on the right side of the blog. I'll be posting more information about Moses' House as I get it. Again, thank you for your willingness to make a difference.

0 comments: