Help Needed

I subscribe to a few blogs and get updates when new posts come along. I see and hear a lot of needs across Africa and Central America but one yesterday caught my attention. Tom Davis from Children's HopeChest posted about the food shortage in Ethiopia and Swaziland. He is asking for people to help provide food for the kids. Food will be sent to children in Swaziland along with a container and food will be sent to Ethiopia to Moses' Children Home. Moses' Home is desperately in need of food right now. This one hit me in the gut. This is the orphanage we have been talking about and getting sponsors for children. Please take a few minutes to read Tom's post and pray about what you can do. I have included 2 links. The first is the original post that describes the need. The second is an update from Tom posted this morning.



URGENT! Help Feed Hungry Kids in Ethiopia and Swaziland

February Food Drive: Day 2

2 comments:

  Twinz Lover

July 13, 2009 at 7:15 PM

I don't know if you get emails upon new comments or not, but I had deleted your email around barcode height but have left a comment on my page.

You can delete my comment from your blog once you get to see how to work with the barcode.

Thanks,

AZ

  J

June 16, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Hi - I get all my workout plans from my running club/coach which I joined in my town. I post a lot of my workouts, but I don't feel comfortable giving out the whole plan because it was designed for me by my coach based on my strengths and weaknesses. Basically I do tempo and interval workouts twice a week and then a long run on the weekends with easy runs mixed in.